Men's Compression Recovery Socks
The 2XU Men's Compression Socks for Recovery are designed for long periods of wear during recovery. By promoting venous function, increasing circulation and reducing muscle soreness with graduated compression; you'll get back on the field sooner, ready to roll. Thankfully, the recovery socks aren't just a dull sock with a bit of compression; the sleek, all-black socks include air channels and wicking yarns, meaning you stay cool and dry. Meanwhile circular-knit, 70 Denier fabric means you get a highly durable garment that maintains the proper compression. 2XU fabrics are also anti-bacterial, offering the best possible protection against the Sun with a UPF 50+ rating. So if you're looking for the benefits of athletic compression without wearing tall socks on race day, give the 2XU Compression Socks for Recovery a try. And when you're ready to start using compression in your training and competition events, try the 2XU Compression Race Socks (Style MA1955e).
- Superior Compression Fabric: Exclusive circular knit, durable 70 Denier, Antibacterial Fabric
- Fast Recovery: Rapid flushing of blood lactates and by-products means you're ready to go sooner
- Reduce Muscle Damage: A tight muscle wrapping reduces tissue damage during exercise
- Heightened Agility: Enhanced sense of body position for increased agility and speed
- Complete Protection against the Sun: UPF 50+ protection — considered the ultimate in UVA and UVB protection